Franke UK is pleased to announce some changes from 1st January 2022 to our distribution businesses that will build a stronger, clearer and more streamlined service for our customers.
Following the pandemic, we have reviewed our operations and decided to merge the people, warehousing and logistics of Sinks & Things and The Sink Space to create a single distribution business, selling both Franke and Carron Phoenix brands in England, Wales and the Channel Islands.
Customers will benefit from dealing with one single provider – Sinks & Things – along with:
- Access to the full Franke portfolio alongside Carron Phoenix
- Additional products from Sinks & Things including Domus Ducting, Interbin waste management and McAlpine plumbing kits
- A combined sales team with expert knowledge of both sink and tap brands to support you with everyday business, product training, POS and the Franke Rewards Scheme
- Competitive terms for both brands
- Easy business administration – one single point of contact
- Increased stockholding, improved product availability, exactly when your business needs it
- Next day courier delivery service
Your Sales Manager will remain the same and the Sales Office can be contacted on 01784 247494 or via email: HS-Salesdesk.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Sink Space account will automatically be transferred to a Sinks & Things account with all terms remaining exactly the same. No action is required by you. If you currently have an account with both distribution businesses, all terms will be merged to a single Sinks & Things account. Any pending orders prior to 1st January 2022 will be fulfilled as The Sink Space. Orders placed from 1st January 2022 will be processed under the Sinks & Things brand.
Please click here to continue to the Sinks & Things website.